Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Thanks for Everything Investis


Hi All,

I will be ending my work shift today for the final time in Investis today. And I feel sad that I am leaving behind the work I helped create. In these 4 years I worked on many different tasks, although most of them were only or IQR. I saw the IQR product grow from its inception to the state it is now. That is how much I loved my work here, and I feel very sad to leave it.

But when I really thought about what I will MISS, is not working on the projects, but some small little things I have grown used to, these few years. It may be the smile the Guard Kaka gives me when I come, or how Abhish says ‘Chai’ on the 4th floor or the 'Shabji' of Nielsen & stories from Sandeep. Or maybe how we greet each other daily, chatting on Skype, tea break gossips, Lunch buddies, Chai buddies, Buddies I made during TT all these years. I have also loved talking and chatting with many others, over books, over Tea, having Hot discussions and sharing Philosophies.

Other things memorable are my Calls with Al & Rupert, Justin’s address during the biyearly SOTN (Let me say its sad that we are in a dry state), and working with Marcus & Dom

It was great fun with all you guys/gals. 4 Years is a long time and I have meet some extraordinary, talented and humane friends here. And I am really sad that I will not be able to meet you daily now. Its sad to leave  3 of my older colleagues Manish, Chirag, Anisha after almost 7 years working together, along with Mamta, Archana, Prakash & Hardik.

The list of thanks wouldn’t be complete without mentioning AP sir, Asmani, Monali & Vaishali, along with, the Finance team of Jayesh, Prashant, Himanshu, Hiren, Bhavesh & Kaushik. Also Thanks to all those who helped me learn TT (There are many)

But to compensate, my doors at Mumbai are always open to you. If you are visiting , call me up and we can have a meetup.

Being a social Media person, it should be mandatory to put all my details here in the mail. If you love getting spammed by nice articles to read, subscribe to any of the following accounts.

Facebook: Me
Google+: Me
LinkedIn: Me
Pinterest: Me
Quora: Me
Foursquare: Me (I am sure no can beat me at being mayor of our office)
GoodReads: Me
Trip Advisor: Me
Google Reader: Articles

Thanks for everything Investis.

6 comments:

Hemant Shah said...

Best of luck Vishwas.

Pallav Ghosh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pallav Ghosh said...

Vishwas, wish you all the very best for your future. And thank you for all the help/advices especially for Google Analytics.
- Pallav

Prakash Chatterjee said...

Thanks Vishu bhai ....It was a great Experience Working with you, Be in Touch ....
Rock the World

Prakash Chatterjee said...

Thanks Vishwas bhai ...It was great Experience Working with you ....Thanks For all your suggestions ..Be in touch and takecare ...

Vishwas S said...

Thanks All :)