Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Audience of Beginner's Web

After lots of blogging and trying out new articles and reading other compititive blogs i have decided the content of my blog.


I must say its too late to decide what it should be, but to make my content different from other, i had to do a soul search.

This is what i don't want my blog to be....

1. Its not a tech news site.
2. Its not a copy paste medium for other people's articles.
3. Its aim is not to produce content, but to produce good articles.
4. Its not a money making machine.

What my site really stands for...

1. Its a site for everybody interested in good tech articles.
2. Its a site especially for those who want to learn, and not spoon fed.
3. Its a site for the learner and not the learned.
4. Its a site where original content is published.

Maybe i might add more later, but right now this explains my blog to my readers.

No comments: